Night Tour to Levi in Christmas Athmosphere
We meet at Levi Tourist Information and drive to the Levi summit by car. There we will meet the Elves who helps us with the snowshoes and we can help her finding some missing elves. Did you see a red jacket behind that tree?
Weather permitting, we will go to the top of Levi to enjoy the nocturnal view. The Elves will tell us about the night sky and its constellations and the Christmas time of Lappish people. On the way down we will visit a Lapp hut for sausages and hot drinks. After the break we will continue walking for a little while before returning to Levi centre.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Guidance: guided
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 70 € / person (children under 12 years 40 €/person)
- Fee includes: snowshoes, poles, gaiters, catering and
- Languages: Finnish, English