Snowshoeing for Pleasure Lovers in Christmassy Athmosphere
On this trip we will enjoy snowshoeing in the Fell Levi. The gondola takes us up to the fell where we will put on the snowshoes. The amazing landscape of the whole Fell Lapland is in front of us. Walking in the fell enjoying the dusk of the Polar Darkness and the silence of the nature we will find the Christmas spirit.
In the Lappish hut we get a taste of Lappish Christmas delicacy by the flaming fire and listen to the stories of Lappish Christmas.
Path through the frosty forest takes us back to the center of Levi with relaxed feeling.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Guidance: guided
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 65 € / person (children under 12 years 35 €/person)
- Fee includes: gondola ticket, snowshoes, poles, gaiters, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English