We will enjoy Lapland’s pure nature and its rich offerings. With a guide, we will find the best spots to pick wild berries and edible mushrooms.
Depending on the season, we will find rare arctic cloudberries, juicy blueberries or pleasantly sour lingonberries or cranberries.
We will build an open fire for brewing coffee and tea and enjoying snacks. During the break, the guide will share stories about berries and the Lappish lifestyle in general. After the trip, we will wash in a Finnish wood-burning summer sauna.
It’s also possible to dip in the Ounasjoki river, or travel down the river rapids on a car tire. We will return to the Levi center with a few genuine Lapland challenges/experiences under our belt.
- Duration: 2-3 h
- Level: People with normal fitness levels
- Group size: min 4 persons
- Availability: On July-October by appointment/agreement
- Booking: raiski(at)levi.fi or +358407163033 or Levi Tourist Office
- Equipment: Weather-appropriate clothing, rubber boots, GPS if you have one
- Price: 75 €/person
- The price includes: Transport, rubber boots, berry buckets, sauna, snacks and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English