Canoe tour to Ounasjoki
This is a wonderful canoeing trip for pleasure lovers!
Paddling is an easy way to travel in the wilderness.
We meet at Levi where from we have a transportation to Taivaanvalkeat.
We'll have a small tour in the yard and enjoy the Lappish architecture. Before we start to paddle, the guide tells about the paddling technique. Down the river we go!
- Duration: approx. 3 hours (8 km)
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: min. 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, change of clothes
- Participation fee: 65 €/person, children under 12 y.o. 35 €/person
- Fee includes: transportation, paddling equipment, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English