Canoeing under the northern ligts
In the gloom of darkness night sky is illuminated by the mystical northern lights of the north.
We get to enjoy the color spectrum in the sky and the silence of the nature on the lake while paddling far away from the artificial lights.
We hear stories about northern lights (Aurora Borealis) and people in Lapland. Inside a Lappish hut by the warm fire we enjoy some of Lapland's delicacies and hear mores tories about Lapland.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty level: requires normal condition
- Availability: according to an agreement
- Bookings: raiski(at)levi.fi or 040 716 3033 or Levi Tourist Office
- What to bring: warm outdoor clothes
- Price: 275,00 € / person incl. transportation, equipment, catering and guide services
- Language: Finnish, English