Conquest of Kätkä
To conquer a summit is everybody's dream. It is easily done with us by hiking up to Kätkä fell.
The safari starts at Levinportti. From there we will walk along the Lake Immel towards the Kätkä fell.
We will have a leisurely walk towards the peak, enjoying the beautiful surrounding scenery. On the steeper places we will proceed slowly and have breaks whenever needed. The guide will enliven the trek with stories of Lappish life and culture.
As we have reached the first of the five peaks the walking will get easier. Up on the fell it is easy to observe the surrounding scenery. We will enjoy the silence of the wilderness. As we reach the peak, we will have a snack before returning to the village.
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: min. 3 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 50 € / person, children under 12 y.o. 25 €/person
- Fee includes: catering, guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English