Hiking under the midnight sun
We start to enjoy the midnight sun hiking at Levi fell. During our hike we enjoy the silence of the nature, beautiful landscape and the midnight sun.
Our guide tells us stories about Lapland by the fire. Around the fire we enjoy some Lappish delicacies too.
We can see some typical animals for the area doing their nightly trips. The wanderer is always surprised by the nature's own ”program”. A nightly trip brings peace to the soul for long time to enjoy.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty level: requires normal condition
- Availability: according to an agreement
- Bookings: raiski(at)levi.fi or 040 716 3033 or Levi Tourist Office
- What to bring: outdoor clothes according to weather, hiking boots
- Price: 245 € /person incl. transportation, catering and guide services
- Language: Finnish, English