Midnight sun canoe trip
When the sun shines day and night we can go canoeing safely to one of Lapland's clearwater river.
Enjoying the midnight sun we paddle little by little toward Levi. This is an unforgettable experience to those who love peace and silence.
Before starting our trip the guide gives training of paddling techniques. We paddle with a special made big canoe where everyone fits. On our way there are no strong rafts. We have a break on a small sandy bank where we enjoy some Lappish delicacies. There is also a possibility to have midnight swim in clean and fresh water which is a wonderful experience.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty level: requires normal condition
Availability: according to an agreement
- Bookings: raiski(at)levi.fi or 040 716 3033 or Levi Tourist Office
- What to bring: outdoor clothing adequate to weather, bathing suit and towel
- Price: 265,00 € / person incl. transportation, catering and guide services
- Language: Finnish, English, German if needed