Experience the wild rapids of Muonio in an inflatable boat! Our trip will begin at Levinportti. On the way we will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery, while the guide tells us stories about the Lappish culture.
When we have arrived at Harriniva, the guide will show us how to put on the equipment and gives us guidance for paddling. We will start off slowly towards the first rapids. Our route will go between the Finnish and Swedish borders.
Up ahead in Saarikoski we will encounter the bigger surges that will splash our faces wet. The wildest part will be at Äijänkoski which are classified as tough rapids. There we will be able to enjoy some real surges and splashes. The trip will end with coffee brewed over an open fire and diplomas of the adventure for everyone.
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Level of difficulty: for the adventurous
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: min. 5 persons
- Participation fee: 80 €/person, alle 12 v. 40 €
- Fee includes: transportation, river rafting, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English