Guided tour to a bird shelter
We start our tour from Levi and get to know Akanrimpi bird watching tower. From the bird watching tower we can see nesting birds in Lapland, like wader, ruff or swan.
At the same time we get to see Lapland's beautiful swamp and water landscape between the fells. Our guide leadus to collect some plants which are suitable to prepare tea for our break. With the tea we get to taste some delicious local flat bread and sweet pastries.
During our break at the shelter we hear some fascinating stories from Lapland while we enjoy the peaceful landscape by the fire. At the endof our tour wereturn to Levi with one enchanting experience richer.
- Duration: 2-3 h
- Difficulty level: easy
- Group size: min. 4 persons
- Availability: groups according to an agreement
- Enrollment: by 6 pm the evening before raiski(at)levi.fi or 040 716 3033
- Equipment: wind- and waterproof clothes, supportive shoes, binoculars and camera (if possible)
- Price: 65 €/person (under 12 years old 35 €/person)
- Price includes: Transportation, food and guide service
- Languages: Finnish, English