Arctic Ice Fishing
ARCTIC ICE FISHING
This tour is an excellent way to enjoy the peace and quiet of Lapland and ice fishing on a lake teeming with fish.
We meet at Levi Tourist Information and drive to the village of Rautuskylä, where we continue towards Lake Rautusjärvi.
While ice fishing, we will enjoy the quiet of the wilderness and have some snacks by a camp fire
During the trip the guide will tell us stories and facts of living in Lapland.
- Duration: approx. 3 h
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 3 persons
- What to bring: warm wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 60 €/person, children under 12 years 30 €/person
- Fee includes: transportation, ice fishing equipment, snowshoes, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English