This is a fun way to familiarize yourself with the centre of Levi.
Kicksledding is an excellent way to move during the winter.
We will go sledding around the village of Sirkka and visit the local sights, such as St. Mary's Chapel, Hullu Poro Arena and the Wine Cellar.We will stop at a Lapp hut for grilled sausages and hot drinks. The guide will tell us about the village of Sirkka and the life of the Lappish people in general.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: for beginners and persons with normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 50 €/person, children under 12 years 25 €/person
- Fee includes: kicksled, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English