Kicksled tour and A husky safari
KICKSLED TOUR AND A HUSKY SAFARI
We meet at Levi and head for Köngäs. In Köngäs we will switch to kicksleds.
We will kick our way to a husky farm where we will learn about huskies and their life. The husky safari is either 1 km or 5 km long.
You can either steer the huskies yourself or sit in the sled.
In the Lapp hut we will have a coffee break grilling sausages. The guide will tell stories about huskies. We will return by kicksled back to Köngäs. Transportation back to Levi will be provided.
- Duration: 2,5-4 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 95 €/person, children under 12 years 50 €/person
- Fee includes: transportation from and back to Levi, kicksleds, husky ride, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English