Kicksled tour and A reindeer safari
KICKSLED TOUR AND A REINDEER SAFARI
We will leave Levi for village Köngäs. At Taivaan Valkeat we will switch our transportation to kicksleds.
We kick our way along the river Ounas first to Pirkko´s gallery. We will have an opportunity to view beautiful paintings and handicrafts which you can also purchase for yourself. We will continue to Johanna´s reindeer farm. You can choose between a one and a three kilometer reindeer ride. After that we will enjoy coffee and sweetpastries. We can also try throwing suopunki, a Lappish lasso, and we can even arrange a suopunki competition before heading back for Levi.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: requires normal condition
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 90 €/person, children under 12 years 45 €/person
- Fee includes: transportation from and back to Levi, kicksleds, reindeer ride, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English