Nightly experience at Lappish fell
When the darkness settles above the fell and other people has gone we start our mystical trip with snowshoes.
We enjoy the darkness which in fact is not dark at all. Depending on weather we get to see millions of stars, landscape brightened by the moon, dancing northern lights in the sky or floating snowflakes in the air. Above all there is the silence. We wander quietly and enjoy the art of the snow that is best seen on the trees loaded with crown snow.
It all seems like a magic world! It's also possible that we see some of Lapland's animals which are not dangerous. There are animals like reindeer, willow grouse or hare doing their nightly tasks. Inside a Lappish hut we get to hear stories about Lapland and taste some delicacies from the area.
This nightly experience leaves our mind in peace and harmony for long time.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty level: requires normal condition
- Availability: according to an agreement
- Bookings: raiski(at)levi.fi
or 040 716 3033 or Levi Tourist Office
- What to bring: warm outdoor clothes, high snowboots
- Price: 245,00 € / person incl. transportation, equipment, catering and guide services
- Language: Finnish, English