Northen lights trip to Pallas-Yllästunturi National park
When the nature is covered by the dusk the mysterious Northern Lights will appear on the sky.
We meet in Levi Tourist Information where we jump in the minibus and start our trip to Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park. After arriving to the beautiful National Park we will enjoy of the nature and of course of the mysterious Northern Lights on the sky. In a beautiful Finnish hut we enjoy hot drink and some snack.
During the trip our guide will tell you fascinating stories about the Northern Lights and about our magical Lapland.
- Meeting point: Levi Tourist Information at 8pm.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: 90 €/person, (children under
12 years old 40 €/person)
- Fee includes: transport, servings and guide services
- Reservations: +358407163033 or raiski(at)levi.fi or from Levi Tourist Information
- Equipment: Clothing and the shoes warm enough
- Service languages: finnish, english, german, french
- NOTICE! This trip won’t be carried out if it’s cloudy, rainy or snowy.