Northern Lights with Storyteller
When the the nature is covered by the dusk the mysterious Northern Lights will appear on the sky.
This trip takes you to enjoy the blaze of color and the silence of the nature further from the artificial lights. In the Lappish hut by the flaming fire we can warm ourselves and have some hot juice while listening the great Storyteller telling Lappish stories.
- Meeting point: Levi Tourist Information 8 pm.
- Duration: 3 - 4 h.
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Participation fee: 90 €/person (children under 12 years 45 €/person)
- Fee includes: transportation, catering, stories, guidance.
- What to bring: Warm clothes and shoes.
- Notice! This trip won't be carried out if
it's cloudy, rainy or snowy.