Joys of Snowshoe Walking on the Kätkä fell
SNOWSHOE WALKING ON THE KÄTKÄ FELL
When you want to experience snowshoe walking at its best, join us for a longer trip to the Kätkä fell.
On the trip you will encounter the Lapp nature: the purity, the beauty and the stillness. On our way to the top of the fell the guide tells local folk tales. Once in a while we will take a breather, have a drink and take a few pictures.
When we start our descent, sliding through the deep powder snow is the main entertainment. The pace is brisk enough to keep you warm both on the ascent and the descent.
- Duration: approx. 2 to 2,5 hours
- Level: advanced, suitable for higher fitness levels
- Availability: for groups on demand
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- What to bring: wind and water resistant clothes, gloves, woolly hat, sturdy winter shoes
- Price: 60 €/person
- Price includes: high-quality snowshoes, poles, gaiters, snacks and guide's services
- Languages: Finnish, English