Snowshoeing for beginners
SNOWSHOEING FOR BEGINNERS
If you would you like to learn how to walk with snowshoes, you should join our experienced guide on a trip to the Kätkä fell.
The snowshoe trip for beginners is also suitable for families with over six-year-old kids, because our leisurely trip doesn't include any demanding ascents. During the trip we will take enough breaks and enjoy the surrounding nature while the guide tells local folk tales.
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Level: suitable for beginners and all levels of fitness
- Availability: for groups on demand
- Reservation: previous day by 6pm to raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- What to bring: winter clothing: shell or puffa jacket, warm winter trousers, gloves, woolly hat and sturdy winter shoes
- Price: 55€ per person (children under 12 year old 30€/person)
- Price includes: high-quality snowshoes, poles, gaiters if needed, snacksand guide's services
- Languages: Finnish, English