Snowshoeing for pleasure lovers
SNOWHOSEING FOR PLEASURE LOVERS
The pleasure lover takes the gondola up to Levi fell in order to enjoy the views without much physical strain.
On this trip, we will visit the top of Levi, 531 meters above sea level. On the way down we will stop at a Lapp hut for Finnish sausages and coffee.
The trip will then continue at a leisurely pace towards the front slope. The guide will enliven the journey with stories of Lappish life and culture.
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m.
raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 4 persons
- What to bring: wind and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 65 €/person,
children under 12 years 35 €/person
- Fee includes: gondola ticket, snowshoes, poles, gaiters, catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English