Snowshoeing in the silence
SNOWSHOEING IN THE SILENCE
Before leaving Levinportti, we get a short introduction to snowshoeing.
We walk on the ice of lake Immel to the hillsides of Kätkä where we will find a candle path. Everyone can walk alone and ponder the smaller or bigger questions of life. The candle path leads to the smoke sauna of Immelkartano. In the sauna you can continue this peaceful state or share the experiences with other participants. The optional Lappish dinner in the restaurant Riihiravintola crowns the whole day. Transportation back to Levi is provided at the end of the day.
- Duration: 2-4 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: at least 8 persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable trekking, change of clothes, toiletries
- Participation fee: 90 €/person, children under 12 years 45 €/person
- Fee includes: snowshoes, poles, sauna and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English