Snowshoeing to the Samiland
The pleasure lover takes the gondola up to Levi fell in order to enjoy the views without much physical strain.
On this trip, we will visit the top of Levi, 531 metres above sea level. Guide will enliven the journey with stories of Lappish life and culture. On our way down we will stop at a Lapp hut for some snack.
The trip will then continue at a leisurely pace towards the Samiland on the front slope. There we will get to learn some facts about the indigenous people - the samis - and their culture. The rest of the trip we will enjoy the fun of the powder snow.
- Duration: approx. 3,5 hours
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Group size: at least 2 persons
- Reservation: previous day by 6 p.m. raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing, gloves, warm hat, shoes suitable for trekking
- Participation fee: 65 € / person (children under 12 years 35 €/person)
- Fee includes: gondola ticket, snowshoes, poles, gaiters, entrance to the Samiland catering and guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English