Let's find out who is the lord of Levi! Snowstorm is a funny and speedy winter playing where teams will have wintery tasks.
How far can you get before the opponent hits you? Or who scores best goals? You will also get a chance for reindeer robbery and at the end search for Lappish girl. After the playing the post-game will start.
Snowstorm is played at Lakes Raudusjärvi and Munajärvi. Programme is excellent for for snowmobiling groups.
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Reservation: raiski(at)levi.fi or +358 40 716 3033
- Group size: 10 or more persons
- What to bring: wind- and waterproof clothing
- Participation fee: 40 €/person
- Fee includes: tasks, hot drink, guidance
- Languages: Finnish, English