Winter's snow-white cross-country skiing trip
We start our trip from the center of Levi and drive to Luvattu Maa (Finnish for Promised Land).
At Luvattu Maa we get to know the amazing world of snow and ice when we visit the Snow Castle.
After the visit we ski with pleasant and tranquil pace to Marja-Leena's Lappish Hut where delicious Finnish style crepes are waiting for the skiers. There we get to see and sense Lappish coffee house culture by the ski tracks while we enjoy our break. Our skiing trip continues along the track through the forest to the Experience Village Taivaan Valkeat (Elves Hideaway).
At Taivaan Valkeat we get to enjoy some of the most tasteful catering in their idyllic coffee house. At the end of our trip we return to Levi with so many experiences richer than before this delightful day.
- Duration: 2-3 hours, length of the skiing trip approx. 5 km
- Difficulty level: requires normal condition
- Availability: according to an agreement
- Bookings: raiski(at)levi.fi or 040 716 3033
- What to bring: outdoor clothes adequate to weather
- Price: 245,00 € /person incl. transportation, skiing equipment, catering, entry tickets and guide services
- Language: Finnish, English